Monday, July 7, 2014

July Tryouts have been Postponed!

So after a shit-tastic 4th of July weekend. Literally!  I caught a stomach virus and was sick all weekend and the explosions I saw were not the ones I was hoping for!   Still not feeling 100% this morning. 
  
Last night I found out that tryouts for July have been postponed and I have a feeling will be cancelled for this summer.  So I will have to wait for January!  I am SO NOT a happy camper!  Not that I am surprised, I have had a feeling this was going to happen for a few weeks now.  I know, I was originally shooting for January when I started this journey but I have been working so hard to be ready for July that this majorly sucks. 

Now I have to admit the last several weeks my determination has been slowly dwindling... not just with derby but with working out and everything.  It has been harder to get my ass out the door to walk with Penny or to go to class.  I know the walks with Penny are partially to do with the heat, but more so I am just too tired to. 

I know the biggest part has a great deal to do with my sleeping, or lack there of.   I am really starting to feel the affects now.  I am feeling more depressed and no motivation to do anything other then lay around the house and watch tv!   Getting the internet hooked up at my house is already proving to be a BIG MISTAKE!   Granted this weekend I was sick and that is all I could do so I can't say it was that. 

I am just feeling really depressed right now and I hate the feeling after feeling SO GOOD for so long. I need to get my self picked back up!  I hope this appt with a sleep Dr on Thursday is a step in that direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment