Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello! I am back...

I have been bad at keeping my blog, I know SLACKER!!!! To the person that reads this I am sorry!

Just because I stopped blogging doesn't mean I stopped working towards my goal.  I continue to go to my Hula Hoop, Stretched Out and PiYo classes each week.  I have PT twice a week right now.  I have my walks with Penny.  Which (woohoo) this morning was morning #2 that I got up before work and walked Penny.  That way it isn't so hot for her as she has a hard time with the heat.  This afternoon I am also going to walk at lunch around the office.  I think twice around our building is 2 miles so we will see.  And then I will try and do a late walk with Penny (again closer to sun down when it isnt so hot).

I have finally gotten a fitbit to help with my tracking.  Though I don't know how accurate it is.  My endomondo tracking app I use on my phone says my walk this am was 1.5miles but my fit bit says is was 1.2 So we will see.  one thing I did notice though sitting at the bar and talking with my hands counts as steps apparently.... so maybe it balances itself out. :)

I have sadly dropped off my C25K training.  I need to get back on that this week.  I hate the idea of having to start from the beginning again maybe I can rewind by a week or two.  I know I can't pick up where I left off.  Maybe if I pick up and start at week 2 or 3 I will be ok. Today after class I might do and check out new sneakers. 

As of right now my goal to try out this July for the derby team is on hold... the current tot coach as decided to go back to skating and has stepped down from the coaching position.  Which means they have to find a replacement which it seems no one is stepping up to do.  So there is a good possibility there will not be tryouts this summer. :(  Which I think subconsciously has been a reason for my slowing down on my training pace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment