Monday, June 23, 2014

Last week in June

Well good morning! So we are fast approaching the end of June!  And we are half way through the year!!!!    WHERE DID THE TIME GO!

Not much to tell over the last week.  Have been working on my working out.  Haven't been running but I have been getting up each morning and walking and walking in the evening so I will take that!  All my classes and my PT.

PT is going great.  We are starting to concentrate on my balance and my stability for Derby.  Squats, squats and more squats!

Yesterday I got on my skates and skated outside for the first time in weeks.  I can really tell the difference in my stance.  I am feeling like I am sitting in my heels more then on my toes.  Which is a great thing.  I had a great time skating though it was just for an hour or so.   I am planning on trying to get out at least once a week to skate and once on the weekends from now till tryouts.  Speaking of which.....

DDR still hasn't set a date for recruitment or July Tryouts!  :(  I have a feeling they may cancel them and I will have to wait till January to tryout!   I know that I was originally planning on trying out then when I started this journey but I am so ready to start it NOW!!!!!! :) LOL  We will see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for feeling better!! It was good to see you on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete