Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What am I thinking!! Countdown to Derby... 6 Weeks - and I decide to return to school!?


To add to my list of shit on my plate I will begin to resume school again.  I had started doing back to school the fall of '12 to get my paralegal license, thinking when I moved back to Lancaster I would get back into the legal field here.  Well that idea went out the window when I got my job at RRD and I don't plan on leaving here anytime soon. 

Earlier this year fighting depression (which I didn't realize till I finally went to the DR), absolutely HATING where I lived and my back pain, I fell way behind in school and the motivation to keep up with it and going so I took a LOA to get myself together.  Well now LOA is coming to an end I had to make a decision.... drop out or continue?  I will not bore you with my internal debate, since it is obvious which side I have learned towards. :)  Of course I can't ever do anything the easy way!!!!  :) But life and father time don't always work together to make things easy!

So now comes the task of balancing everything!!!    Luckily Derby tryouts aren't for another month and a half so I have time to ease into classes again.  If I get everything ironed out with my LOA and the switch in degree programs I will start classes next week!!!!!! Professional Responsibility and Ethics! 

I am trying not to look at what my potential schedule will be but it is hard not to!  Derby for 2hrs 3 nights a week and School for an hour 2-4 nights a week, that is just class time not homework time.  I will probably have 6hrs a week for tests and assignments! 

All I can do is breathe and keep moving on!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment