Thursday, June 5, 2014

OH Boy! One of those AND THEN IT HIT ME moments!

So last night at derby one of the skaters came up to me and was like so your trying out for the team.  As we talked about it briefly she said something along the lines of That is great you will have a real heads up on the others trying out.  Meaning my last 3 months as an NSO and getting to see all the practices and bouts... 

AND THEN IT HIT ME!  Here I was just thinking being a member and getting to so much in advance of my tryouts will help me with tryouts but now it actually puts me in a position that because I know so much I will be held to a higher standard.  Maybe not my skating ability but my understanding of rules, bout procedures and everything else.

Oh Boy I better get my ass in gear and kick my workouts up a notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment