Monday, April 21, 2014

Learning something everyday!

So I was a Dummy, when I ordered bearings for my outdoor wheels I only got a box of 8 thinking one for each wheel... When in fact I need 2 for each wheel!  OH and I need spacers!  So I haven't been able to try out my new wheels after all.   Well Saturday after my class I figured I would check out the Sports Authority thinking they would have quads skates for me to try on and some of the basics (like bearings).....  BOY was I wrong!  They had noda, zero, zilch!  No Skates to try and no basics.  The guy suggested I go over the the Castle to their Pro Shop, so I did and WOW can we say WAY over priced! 

I think an email is in order to Sports Authority suggesting they keep the quad skate basics in stock seeing there is a Roller Derby team within a MILE of their location!

Now to try to find the closest skate shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment