Monday, April 14, 2014

Lets start...

Welcome for those that are following this (if anyone is) I am starting this blog as a journal for my roller derby journey.  I am starting this for several reason;

As I get older I have noticed I tend to forget certain aspects of what I have done in my life.  I know people that can recount stories from HS that apparently I was there for but I don't remember at all.   I don't feel like I remember as much as I should.  Maybe that is just common the older you get the less clear things in your past become because it was so long ago and other memories take their place in the line of what becomes more important to remember in our life but I don't want this experience to pass into a fog.

This is also motivational for me.  To help me track where I started, how far I have come and where I still have to go!  I can tend to get discouraged easily if I don't feel I am where I should be without motivation.  I also tend to be WAY to hard on myself!  So I hope this helps me relax and learn from what I have done.

So I hope you enjoy.  Feel free to post if you want because encouragement is always a good thing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment