Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 2 - Wrap up!

So Week 2 (4/21/14) Has been better!!!!  However the idea of getting up early and doing any walking or running I don't think is EVER going to happen!

Monday
Was an off day of the C25K training I started doing on Sun. So it was an easy day.
- 75 Squats
- Walk with Penny 1.43 Miles in 27:42
- Hula Hoop Class

Tuesday
- 120 Squats
- Day 2 of C25K 8x1's 1.50 Miles in 25:30 (on treadmill)
- Stretched Out Class
Was storming so no Walk with Miss Penny 

Wednesday
I stopped doing the squats I was doing during the day as I am going to TRY and start an Arms, Bust, waist and butt routine on my off days of the 5K training program.
- Walk with Penny / 1.51 miles in 31.35

Thursday
-Walk with Penny / 1.50(ish forgot to turn on my GPS) miles34.01
- Day 3 C25K 8x1's 1.50 Miles in 24.56minutes (on treadmill)

Friday
Rest Day - Drinking Day!

Saturday
1.64 Miles walk with Penny
Stretched Out Class
Officiated my FIRST BOUT woohoo!!!!

Sunday
- Walk with Miss Penny / 1.55 miles in 31.17
Then a lot of house cleaning and FINALLY getting my sewing machine from my dads storage over to my place.  Thise things were heavy so I think that counts as exercise!  :)

Over all I Walked/Ran 9.13 Miles this last week! As well as Each C25K session I see I go a little farther in less time!!!!  So over all fantastic!  A very good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment