Monday, April 14, 2014

Workouts to date and Week 1 Goals!

So it has been 3 weeks since I started working out.  I have not gotten in the full momentum yet.  Let me just say the truth I have been lazy!  I still have a lot of dragging my feet and wanting to sleep in or lay and cuddle with my dog Penny.  The warm weather that is coming is helping.  I say I have been lazy but I am starting this from a completely sedentary life style.  My favorite joke use to be I only run when chased, or it was running to get the train before the doors closed!

I have been going to this great new studio in Lancaster called Studio Spin for 2 months now.  I take 3 classes a week there.  Hula-hoop, PiYo and a Stretch class.   I have also been walking a mile each night with my dog then occasionally going to the gym at my apt. complex and getting a mile run in on the treadmill.  Occasionally being the keyword, I would accomplish that a few times a week.

This is my GOAL this week We will start this out as WEEK 1!

Wake up and do a mile walk in the morning before work,
An evening walk after work,
Gym to run a mile (solid no walking partway!),
Class 3nights a week,
10 squats every time I have to leave my desk to use the ladies room.  I am at 40 today already!  Let me tell you doing squats in heels isn't easy!  CORE!
I have also started doing calf and feet strengthening exercises at my desk.  Because I can't put my skates on without my feet killing me in 5 minutes after I start skating.
Put my skates on for a 15-20 minutes each day and just skating/walking around the house to help get accustom to them.
Sat & Sun do atleast a half hour skating more if my feet can take it!

That is my personal goals for the week!!! Lets see how I do!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment