Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 3 Wrap Up

Week 3 (4/28/14)

Monday - C25K Week 2/Day 1 8x1's 90sec running and 2 min walking (with 5min Warm Up & Cool Down).
- 1.8 Miles in 30.43 minutes (I didn't pay attention to see what my Mile time was.)
- Hula Hoop Class

Tuesday - C25K off day
- Stretched Out class.
- No Walk with Penny (was rained out)

Wednesday
What a horrible rainy day Wed was!  I didn't get anything workout wise done.   No walk with Penny and derby practice was rained out because the Roller Rink's roof was leaking!  :(

Thursday - Week 2/Day 2 - 8x1's 90sec running and 2 min walking (with 5min Warm Up & Cool Down).
Back one track
- Walk with Penny 1.56 Miles in 28.47 minutes
- C25K 1.70 Miles in 26.51 minutes (had to cut my 5min cool down to 2 minutes or would have been late for class!)
- PiYo Class (boy did class kick my ass tonight)

Friday -Was a bust day! Was really a BUST weekend!.... I didn't do squat!  Was very very bad!

Sat
- Helped a friend clean her house and a 2 bout day at Dutchland.
- Walked .62 miles with Penny

Sun
- Scrimmage at Dutchland
- Walked .62 miles with Penny

I HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment