Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 6

Was a good week... got back into the groove.  I am starting to feel a difference in my back which is great!  Still have to remind myself over and over stomach in, hips front.

I am definitely starting to feel when I skip a day or two of working out.    This weekend was a very low key weekend other then walks with Penny and my Streched Out class I didn't do much of anything but lay around the house and Sunday I paid for it.  I was stiff and sore all day. 

Mon 5/19
-  Walk with Penny 2.45miles in 47:39
- C25K Week 4 day 1 -  2.15 miles in 31.47  (3min jog, 90sec walk, 5min jog, 2.5min walk, 3min jog, 90sec walk, 5min jog)  This felt good, I really had to push the end of the last 5min jog but I did it!!!!
- Hula Hoop Class


Tues 5/20
- PT in the am.
- Streched Out.
- Walk with Penny 2.22 miles in 44:16min.


Wed 5/21 - WOW I was sore today!  I think that will be the last time I do PT and Stretched out in the same day.  My back and my muscles hurt!  I know the hurt is a good thing but man it sucks!
- PT in the am.
- Walk with Penny 1.12 mile sin 23:58min.
- C25K- Did not due this today as I had Derby Meeting this evening.


Thurs 5/22
- Walk with Penny 2.59 Miles in 50min give or take.  I forgot to turn off my tracker when I got home.
- No C25k as I worked late.


Fri 5/23
- PT in the am.
- No walk and more C25K.    Had a day off and had drinks with friends.

Sat 5/24
- Helped my dad build a deck so hard labor from 10a-7pm

Sun 5/25
- Cont. to helped my dad build a deck so hard labor from 10a-8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment